Saturday, March 23, 2013

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Finally finished reading Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro by Matsui Yuusei a few days ago. It's 23 volumes or 202 chapters long! [demon, detective, mystery, sadist, glutton] I love it! One thing that I really like about this series, especially the anime is that it's not licensed in English. I shudder at the thought of all those horrible English dubs.  RO/DL subbed online subbed DL


 I watched the anime first and I'm glad I did, really. The storyline differs. The anime is toned down a lot as a result. It still ends and starts the same way with Yako meeting Neuro. Only how and when is different. The manga is much more sad(the feels) and has more action/fighting. The anime was short so they took out the evil villain and stuck with the already introduced villain character. It's too hard to explain, so people should go see for themselves. I liked that I knew the characters voices and had them in my mind while reading, it made the experience that much more enjoyable than it already is. The art gets better than it is on the first volume. I didn't like it at first, I thought it looked worse than the anime and couldn't stand it and stopped, but I started again after a while and it wasn't so bad. I would totally watch the anime and read the manga again. The characters sound great! I never knew Yusa Koji could sound like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment