Wednesday, February 26, 2014

es no Madobe; es to Tonari no Heya

I wasn't thinking of reading hentai when I clicked on the "Perverted Male Lead" category tag on mangaupdates. But, I had to read it when I saw how nice the cover looks. Cute girl!

This manga is really worth a read. The male lead actually does not fail at life like most other guys. Aside from being a pervert, he's got a lot going for him. The female lead's...well you'll find out on your own.

I think she's surprisingly strong for someone of her stature, to be able to do what she did to a grown man...

You can read it on Fakku

The sequel is es to Tonari no Heya. So cute and funny! <3 p="">
I think this cover isn't as nice as the first one







<3 characters="" like="" show="" td="" the="" they="" this="" when="">












No comments:

Post a Comment