Monday, July 2, 2012

Dolce by Kitazawa Kyou

Dolce - Read Dolce Online For Free - MangaPark  
mangaupdates
 From Fantasyshrine:
Usami is a chef of an Italian restaurant called MIYA. One day, the whimsical owner decided to turn her restaurant into a "bishies restaurant"! Usami refuses to be part of this frivolous idea and will do anything to get out of it. Which led him to strike a deal with the owner. So now he’s stuck training Komiya, the spoiled, playboy son of the owner, to take over the business. But Komiya decided to make a deal of his own—!


Five chapters 2 couples, Komiya Daiichi x Usami Norihito and Morinaka Susumu x Hanano Hijiri
My favorite character is Hanano.
It was good not great. I think it would have been better if it was a bit longer. I always like to see couples being lovey dovey. It ended to quickly I would have liked to see an epilogue or something. I do like the art. I quite like the owner Komiya Teruko, Komiya's mom. This book features misunderstandings/miscommunication and when it's cleared up the characters get together the end.

My rating: between 7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment