Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Kyuuketsuki

Kyuuketsuki is a 2 episode hentai anime produced by Valkyria. It is about a girl who is sold to a vampire and trained to be a slave anally, all the while believing that she will be freed once she completes her training.
From MAL:
Synopsis
The vampire. A legendary creature that lives in the shadows and preys on humanity.
Onohara Mikage is an unfortunate girl who sold herself to a clan of vampires to pay off her parents' debt. What has the clan head, Claude, prepared for her? Will she be able to pay herself off and obtain her freedom?
From ANN: Based on: "Kyūketsuki ~Anal Hime Kōkan Chōkyō Roku~" (erotic game) by Valkyria
There are three characters: Onohara Mikage voiced by Ohana Don/Asai Kiyomi, Himeno voiced by Fukai Haruka/Asai Harumi, and Claude voiced by Satoh Small/Suzuki Tatsuhisa. The ending theme is Mysterious Moon by Kiara.


There is a TON of difference between the first episode and the second. I DO NOT recommend the second episode. The reason is that the art and animation are completely different in a very very horrendous way.  The art in the first episode is decent and pretty good for a hentai anime. I liked the art in the first episode. It's one of the reasons I decided to watch this. The second episode, however is beyond bad. I cannot imagine for what reason the art would change so drastically. Did they just not care anymore or did they run out of money? The second episode has a shit ton of monstrously distorted ahegao faces and bucket loads of fluids spraying.

I had a good time overall watching it. The first time I watched the first episode I laughed through it and was quite excited. The way the first episode ended, I expected good things from the second one. I never expected the changes to be THAT bad. Nevertheless, I find that the way it ended was satisfactory. There were no unexpected twists; it turned out the way it should have. I had to rewatch the first episode again after the second one to erase the second one's image from my mind. This time I watched it solemnly and appreciated the art more.

The reason I decided to watch this was not because I was looking for a good hentai to watch but because I was looking for anime to watch that Suzuki Tatsuhisa voiced main characters for on MAL and this was one. I was surprised and curious that he voiced a character in a hentai anime and decided to check it out. I love his voice so I wanted to see whether it's really him.

The two things that made this worth watching despite the changes are of course Suzuki Tatsuhisa's amazing voice and the unexpectedly addictive ending theme. I found myself listening to it over and over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment