Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cherish - Tales of Graces - AsbelxCheria

Reading my first Tales of Graces doujin. ^.^ Also first work I'm seeing of Tsukako/Kurimono. She(?) has a Pixiv too. The art looks very good. Here's the Fakku link to where I'm reading it. AsbelxCheria
Phew, found a SFW page ;p

Not only is the girl cute, but so is the guy! *squee*
Asbel is cute, not girl cute, but guy cute. Not handsome or pretty, but cute.

Sweet, sweet vanilla. I've never played the game, but the character designs are beautiful, more so than the other games in the franchise/series.

Off Topic(from hentai)- but I like Zoozbuh's cover of the song Mamoritai(Tales of Graces F op):

(gomen >x<; but this is beautiful so)

I like that this doujin focuses on the two characters rather than just the girl.

I usually read original doujins cuz I don't like to see the characters I like doing the nasty or having it done to them, unless I ship the characters. But this is just so cute, I just had to read it the moment I saw it. Ping!

An artist that can draw guys as well as girls is hard to come by in hentai. Cherish it! Favorited!



No comments:

Post a Comment