Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kono Ore ga Omae Nanka Suki na Wakenai

It feels like a long time since I've read any yaoi manga, even though I'd just read some last night(Othello). It wasn't much good to me since it was sad, so it was unsatisfying. Anyway, I'm not going to talk about that, the spotlight is on "There’s No Way I’m In Love With You" by Ogawa Chise. 5 chapters long plus an extra.


I just started it, and I already feel like crying, in that romance kind of way, the feels one gets when the love interest is mean to the protagonist, and feel for him(or her).

The protagonist is Fujima Taisei, who at first seems spoiled and selfish, but since we see his thoughts and such, he turns out to be a pretty cute guy. At least to me.

Then there's Okachi Machi. I have no idea what's he's thinking. He's always so expressionless from what I've seen so far, so he comes off as a jerk to me.

The supporting characters and Fujima's friends are a pair of twins, Angie and Tokuko, who are male and female, which is unusual and refreshing. Usually in BL manga, twins are the same gender.



2nd chapter now. The cover is irrelevant to the story, but fun.

What happens in this chapter, Fujima makes a bento for the first time, with obvious results, if not for a confession and guilt.

Okachi Machi is also called Keita in this chapter.

This manga is so precious. So worth reading. So far so good. :D

I don't know how to explain Fujima's cuteness in this chapter. Maybe, deretsun(or is it tsundere)? Since his first reaction is cute and then he tries to cover it up by acting cold or more distant. He's really an amazingly cute guy, serious. In a maidenly kind of way.









I thought that the cover would give away too much or stn,
but I also thought that this page is really cute. Just look at him.
Chapter 3
Is it just me or is Fujima getting cuter every chapter. In the beginning, I didn't think much of Fujima, and now I think that he's freakin' adorable. Must be the power of love, maybe sorta.

There's a big reveal in this chapter. OMG Okachimachi Keita. It kinda explains his past behavior. He says it really casually though.

This is very dere dere. Oh Fujima. He's so pure.

Their relationship has taken a very big leap forward. Not yet thought, not yet.

I don't feel like typing anymore so here's when I'll stop. Some things are best savored alone after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment