Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fanfiction: Devil Survivor 2 - Yamato x Hibiki

I don't usually read fanfiction, but there aren't any other options so this is what I had to settle for. Fanfiction is normally boring to me but the two I read were relatively easy to mull through.

I was listening to Take Your Way sung by Jefferz
(I imagined that the song was from the POV of Yamato and Hibiki and *sqee* it was wonderful.)
when I decided that I wanted to see some Yamato x Hibiki action. It's because of the picture of the two together. >x< argh

But unfortunately I couldn't find any doujinshi of the two, so I had to settle for fanfiction.
I read two and now I'm sated somewhat so I'm not going to read anymore. Both seemed to be OOC.

The first one I read was: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9682273/1/Devil-Survivor-2-The-Shining-Ones
Warning: Contains rape
If only I knew that before reading it, then I wouldn't have read it. They aren't those kinds of people :( Especially Yamato.

Note: contains anime spoilers(haven't played the game)
Yamato is kind. I think he and Hibiki are similar, they just have different views and personalities, and looks and were raised differently(etc.). They both want what they think is best for the world. I think secretly Yamato came to (care about and)support Hibiki even if it's just a little, enough to lose to him in the end. And so he didn't have to give up his feelings(right?) ;_; When Hibiki went to look for Yamato *tears well up*

Moving on to the second one: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9051689/1/Devil-Survivor-2-Restock-Yaoi-YamaHibi
Warning: contains Yamato being unusually sweet and lovey dovey with Hibiki
I much enjoyed this story as long as I ignore the time it takes place(b/c I don't want him to leave but instead stay together for a long long time).

Yamato finds an excuse for him and Hibiki to be together and they have hot sex. I was bit sad that he wasn't a virgin anymore(cause I want to know) but consensual sex, so yay.

The one thing that I felt could be different was the way it ended. Poor Hibiki got all messy. 

Okay then. My parting words. I hope/wish that Yamato and Hibiki hook up after the world is saved, because now they don't have to worry about that and can focus on other things.
And Alcor is a voyeur, without a doubt.




No comments:

Post a Comment