Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pigeon Blood

I decided to watch Pigeon Blood. It is hentai. I will probably regret it. So, why am I watching it anyway? I want to know who voices the main dude in this, who's name is Chris. I can't find the seiyuu's name listed in the cast list. It's all because of this clip. He gave a good impression so I took an interest in him.



Actually, I like his type. Let's see(listing as I watch):
knowledgeable/smart/intelligent
rich
young
handsome
not really sure of hair color but maybe blond
red eyes
stoic/composed(due to amnesia but w/e)
proficiency w/ a whip(BIG PLUS)
All this is a plus in my book, but I came across a big fat minus(no it's not his cock it's not bad but no so good either), it's that he's not in control(unlike Kyuuketsuki which is better imo, still bad tho).

Comments as I watch:
The main girl seems pretty cute as well. She's probably stupid though. If she isn't she wouldn't land herself into that kind of situation. The smart thing to do would to beat it out of there asap. What's her name again? Oh yeah, it's Rita. If she was interested in Chris, she should've grabbed him and run. Why be a slave, when she could have been confident and got what she wanted with her own power instead of being at the mercy of others. Whatever happens to her is her own fault. She has no right to object.

How the hell can she have nowhere to go?! There are plenty of other places she could go for shelter and livelihood. She doesn't even look poor. She looks like a regular teenage girl. What is she a runaway? She has a purse/bag though. This girl is nuts. Why the hell would she so fervently want to stay there?!

When I first saw her, she had a sharp look, so I thought she might as least have some spunk/ self-respect. But nope. She doesn't resist getting stripped and molested and readily agrees to be a slave. Nope, I do not like nor care for this girl any longer.

Wait, what?! He has to take meds?! For whatever reason? How suspicious. Vanessa, huh.

What the--?! Sudden beep sound. Whyyy?

WTF intensifies. Chris' expression remains static.

Kaoruko and Regina don't seem to be human. They don't look it even if they do have a human shape.

Elza seems like a sweet girl. I don't know how I'll feel about her later on but for now I like her.

Piano sounds for some reason, however brief.

Okay, he wants to fuck her but apparently that's taboo. The one thing they can't do.

Wind instrument plays. Most likely the one that Rita/Lita has since she's the only one that gives him headaches. Oh, he says it's not a headache. "A strange itching in my brain." Wow, that's helpful.

Chris witnesses Kaoruko creepily masturbating to photos of a guy that looks a lot like him(diff hair&eyes) in a jealous rage or stn. She wants his D.

He proceeds to have some kind of weird vision or stn of Rita as he turns away.

Aha! So they are suppressing his memories!

Anyway, glad that the episode's over. After seeing some screenshots from the second OAV, I don't want to watch it. Seems like a major disappointment. Chris points out that nothings changed at the end of he 1st episode so there's no reason for me to continue watching. I want him to get his freedom but I don't see that happening in this anime. The game that it's adapted from might be better, but is it voiced?

In the end I never found out who voiced Chris. I have no idea who 華丘路朗 is and can't find any info.

While trying to look up the cast for Pigeon Blood, I ended up finding other media by that title. And they're BL. huhuhu those seem more enjoyable than this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment