Thursday, November 21, 2013

Class no Ikemen ga Watashi no Shinkyaku ni Yumechu na Ken

Another oneshot with a long title. >.<
It's about a shy girl who's a Vocaloid composer. Interesting right? Wrong! It's typical shoujo shallow fluff. The first page was interesting but...although this is only my personal opinion. MU

Cute Headphones
Perhaps it's because I had high expectations for this one that I was all the more disappointed, since I like Vocaloid. But, the Vocaloid that I dislike the most is Miku. Hatsune Miku, the most popular and most well-known one. Therefore I did not understand why the guy is crying when he hears the song that  Kusanagi  Ichika composed. And also wtf, he just took her mp3 player and listens to it, weirdo! His name's Iori Sho(who else is named Iori and is an idiot? Hint: He's a game character.) It gets even more ridiculous, I'm too tired to go more into deal about it. It's easier to just read it and see for oneself. Wow this is so sickeningly sweet; I just cannot take this seriously. This girl's an airhead and a crybaby to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment